Tuesday, September 29, 2009

boring-ness.

hi guys. ain't life sad?

okay. i was just being emotional. There's really nothing much to write about these days.

I've got good news for myself though. You know fitness testing? The 12 minute run? I did 19 laps previously and to day i did 22! i'm so awesome right? haha :)

Owh. As you know, we have a STERIOD LADY in PPL2O right?:) haha. The superhero family has now extended from 1 member to 2. Ain't it great? The other hero is Sohail. He is like freaking fast man. I think Ervandi is faster...hmmm... i don't know. But he is still the fastest in my class :) He ran 33 laps in 12 minutes :O. i know right?

I am thinking about visiting see earn and sarah at school tommorow cause it's a holidaayyy for me and the whole of SIS. whoopeeee!!!!! XD. i miss them like heck. School's not as fun as it was before, no one to get hyper with, no one to call Ah See :) no one to insult teachers with, no one to get high with :(

I miss you guys so much i can't even put it in words:(

I don't know what to do tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment