Sunday, September 6, 2009

life's a drag.....

hi guys! i know it's my third post of the day but you know what? i kind of enjoy this whole blogging business. I know that the only people who know about this blog are probably puiyi and clarence only but so what? i'll have more readers in the time too come.but at the meantime i'll just have to..erm...deal with it.haha

My life has been utterly boring lately. Go to school, come back, do homework, go for classes and come back again. blekh...life's an awful drag. really. There are also going to be no more school trips because pe trips are over for the sem. Anyways, i don't know what to do about next year. Grade 11 the final year of school:|

i have no idea what subjects to take and i have no idea what i want to be. I might seem like i know what i actually am doing to all of you guys but actually im kinda clueless. However, i've also been thinking lately......since i do not know what to do and im 2 years younger than an average grade 10 student is why not let me take grade 11 for two more years? that way, i'll learn more and i'll be like a genius nerd by the time i'm at college because i will have taken my preferred courses for 4 semesters and, i'll probably know what i wanna do:)

i suggested it to my mom. bad idea.

this is how the conversation went
me: mommy, i don't know what to do in grade 11 larh..i think im going to die when im in grade 11. it's so hard to choose. what profession enables you to earn more money ah?

mom:silence

me:mommy!!!!

mom: haih. just do whatever you want to do larh.you want to be lawyer then become lawyer lorh...

me: i don't want. i change my mind already. i open the course book also wanna die already and cannot earn much money. you say wan what.

mom: cannot say like that. everybody has to start from somewhere. do whatever you want as long as you are happy and from ther, you grow.

me: hmm..i've been thinking...*suggests idea*

mom: what?! don't be silly larh.....you wan to do then do larh. i also dont know if you're shame or not. let people who don't know about what's going on think you're dumb lorh....i also don't know your brain think what one lorh....haih.repeat grade 11, only crazy mal-functioned people think like that.

conversation closed.
:|

actually, i think it's a pretty great idea. thanks alot for the support mom!....

No comments:

Post a Comment