Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a normal day XD

Life has been pretty much the same lately. Today was kinda okay. One of the few normal days i have in school. But first, we have to celebrate cause i have just completed my korean language test and i'm going to quit the class!!!!isn't that exciting? no more 2 hours of daydreaming, stoning and sleeping every wednesday. I can find the time to do something better for example.....reading? god...i'm turning into a nerd-.-

My eyes weren't swollen today. That is the first great news. In case you are all wondering why i always mention swollen eyes is because i have them on alternate weeks. i just feel like i can't open my eyes and that i want to go to sleep even though i have slept for 6 hrs the night before:) and i look horrible on those days so after 3 days of s.e. i got normal eyes:):) i kinda miss the old pe stuff we did in school like rugby and stuff like that but we are now doing alot of mind games like balancing beanbags and tying our legs together and running or something like that.....blekh. I WANNA SWEAT. PE DOESN'T FEEL GOOD WITHOUT SWEATING and i really want rugby. hope you're reading this Mr B:|

I had to model for Andrew and Neufal's business ad today with Nada and Puiyi. pretty okay and quite fun cause we experimented with different stuff and poses and even though i didn't look my best there i still told them to upload it on facebook cause it's the first picture i have ever taken with ian, evan and nada:)yipee!!!

i'm actually supposed to be doing 9.1 Basic Accouting Concepts now...-.-

I was so tired today cause i only slept for 3 hours because i stayed up all night watching gossip girl season 2:):):)(i love chuck and blair) i slept in science behing my notebook because that way Ms Tanya won't be able to see me and will not catch me but yep, she caught me. well...she didn't excactly catch me but she boo-ed in my ear and i jumped of my chair. yep.that's Ms Tanya for you:):). if i had a weak heart, i would be dead by now.

holidays starting tommorow!!!!!XD.can't wait cause i need to go shopping with Puiyi and find people to go to lagoon with me:) wer're shopping for headbands!! andriana might be coming....hope she comes! we're gonna have alot of fun talking about and spotting hot guys though her taste is western only. she's dating a russian now:)

okay. if i don't stop now, Mr Owen is going toget suspicious on why im typing so much and he's gonna kill me when he finds out so i gotta go! love ya.XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment