Monday, September 7, 2009

"I will find you, and then I will kill you"

hi guys. this is a short post before i start business.
i slept at 5 yesterday because i was watching movies and i don't really feel tired but my eyes are kinda dry though:)haha. me and my eyes. i realised that the more i sleep the more swollen my eyes will be and the less, the brighter.wierd right? shouldn't it be the other way round? for those of you out there whose eyes get swollen easily, try sleeping with a thicker pillow and not drinking water before you sleep. it helps. alot. really.
okay. i started watching next at 1.04ish and when i was done i watched taken because i couldn't sleep at all.
now here's the thing.
taken is such an awesome movie. it is about human trafficking and human trafficking is what is happening right now somewhere around the world. This movie made my goosebumps rise and my heart beat really fast so i guess it's awesome. And the actress who acted as Kim in the movie was simply superb. The way she acts scares you because it's like it's really happening. This movie might also stop you from going out alone or unannounced. This movie could just save you and what you have.You've got to watch it right now.
okayy...this isn't a short post and i couln't sleep at all after the movie because i was thinking to much about the movie so i watched boys before flowers again:)
okay people.
love ya, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment